[Home] [Groups] - Message: [Prev in Group] [Next in Group]

nu.kanga.list.mud-dev

10849: RE: [MUD-Dev] Containing automation?

[Full Header] [Plain Text]
From: "Ilya, SCC, Game Commando" <Ilya@gamecommandos.com>
Newsgroups: nu.kanga.list.mud-dev
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:09:35 -0700
))> -----Original Message-----
))It would certainly radically alter the economy! Some things I can think of
))off the top of my head related to this:
))
))- you can't tie it to an advancement model then, since all players would
))advance steadily at the same rate from it. Certainly not a usage-based
))advancement model. I have come to hate usage based advancement models though
))(and will gladly explain why if anyone asks. :)
))-Raph
))

I'll bite: why have you come to hate usage-based advancement models?
And what other options have come to the fore?

Cheers,

Ilya
--

--