[Home] [Groups] - Message: [Prev in Group] [Next in Group]

nu.kanga.list.mud-dev

17299: RE: [MUD-Dev] Semi Graphical Muds

[Full Header] [Plain Text]
From: "Koster, Raph" <rkoster@verant.com>
Newsgroups: nu.kanga.list.mud-dev
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:13:04 -0800

True. But I don't think that a single central location is a
prerequisite of a community. Some of the community finds MUD-Dev to be
A central gathering place. And some of those who gather at MUD-Dev
also gather in other gathering places and help disseminate the
information. So an extended community forms... IMHO.

-Raph