[Home] [Groups] - Message: [Prev in Group] [Next in Group]

nu.kanga.list.mud-dev

20545: [MUD-Dev] small outfit is looking for computer game designers/programmers

[Full Header] [Plain Text]
From: Frank Crowell <maddog@shell9.ba.best.com>
Newsgroups: nu.kanga.list.mud-dev
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:35:46 -0700
[Disclaimer: I am not connected with these guys so I don't know much
about them. ]

Yue Xing Li is looking for 2-3 designers/programmers for a multiuser 3D
game that will be hosted outside the U.S.  He didn't give specifics
about what he is looking for, but I do know that he plans on using some
third party 3D engine so you don't have to be a 3D library person or
engine developer.

He is open to people who only want to work on the project part-time
(about 20 hours a week). If you are interested in working with him, send
him email at yueli@ucla.edu.  There is some form of compensation
involved, but you have to talk to him about it.

frank