[Home] [Groups] - Message: [Prev in Group] [Next in Group]

nu.kanga.list.mud-dev

22929: Re: [MUD-Dev] Blacksnow vs. Mythic News

[Full Header] [Plain Text]
From: "Caliban Tiresias Darklock" <caliban@darklock.com>
Newsgroups: nu.kanga.list.mud-dev
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:13:57 -0700
From: "Steve (Bloo) Daniels" <bloo@playnet.com>

> Hmm.  Where did I hear someone say this case was all about the
> validity of the EULA?  Oh yeah . . . it was me.  >-)

But it's NOT all about the validity of the EULA.

The validity of the EULA's arbitration agreement simply establishes
that BSI cannot *sue* Mythic.

Whether BSI can still provide the services it advertises, however,
is a completely separate matter. And "the case" is not about BSI
suing, it's about BSI providing those services and the way Mythic
responded. Nobody really *cares* whether BSI gets any money out of
Mythic, AFAIK, it's all about whether BSI can do what they do.