[Home] [Groups] - Message: [Prev in Group] [Next in Group]

nu.kanga.list.mud-dev

23373: [MUD-Dev] OT: 1 free introductory post

[Full Header] [Plain Text]
From: Dan Scott <Dan@HELIKON.com>
Newsgroups: nu.kanga.list.mud-dev
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:16:37 -0700
I thought I would say "Hi" so when I reply to someone's post or
throw a fresh one out everyone doesn't think "who the heck is
this?".

It happened during one of my extended shirking stints wherein I was
inhaling all I could find on the subject of multiplayer gaming. I
don't know whether I stumbled on to this list or was sucked into the
vortex when I got too close.  In any case I thank Raph K. and his
website for providing the link (and some darn good reading
material).

So.. Hello, I am pleased to make your e-quaintance.

JdanS ...aka Dan Scott