[Home] [Groups] - Message: [Prev in Group] [Next in Group]

nu.kanga.list.mud-dev

27204: RE: [MUD-Dev] Who Killed Miss Norway?

[Full Header] [Plain Text]
From: Matt Mihaly <the_logos@achaea.com>
Newsgroups: nu.kanga.list.mud-dev
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:59:27 +0000 (GMT)
Feel free to flame me for this (I'm on vacation in europe for a
couple weeks anyway and am in a good mood) but did as many people
take that hoax seriously as people say?

I've seen at least three or four almost identical situations going
as far back as 1992 and up to the terrorist attacks of september
11th, along with numerous "suicides" and other such nonsense, and I
know most of the long-time mudders have too.

Hey, I'm a hot, big-breasted Norweigan beauty queen and I've got a
bridge to sell you. *roll*

--matt