[Home] [Groups] - Message: [Prev in Group] [Next in Group]

nu.kanga.list.mud-dev

4226: Re: [MUD-Dev] META: FAQ and Thread Summaries

[Full Header] [Plain Text]
From: Matt Chatterley <root@mpc.dyn.ml.org>
Newsgroups: nu.kanga.list.mud-dev
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 22:54:26 +0000 (GMT)
On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Marian Griffith wrote:

> On Tue 09 Dec, coder@ibm.net wrote:

Well, while we're handing out little analysis of ourselves..

Matt Chatterley (at least, thats what I go by, fully it should be Matthew
Philip Hughes-Chatterley, which is one way to get around the DH Lawrence
jokes, I suppose).
Address(es): neddy@itl.net / caffeine@unreal.org / root@mpc.dyn.ml.org
Main interests are game design (theoretical), and ways to change things
that are (tm) into things that should be (patent pending). Occasional
cynic, and critic of online gaming environments.

Regards,
	-Matt Chatterley
	ICQ: 5580107
"I shall never believe that God plays dice with the world." -Einstein